I went to a thanksgiving party last weekend where we all dressed up as pilgrims and indians. There was a bountiful spread, and a good time was had by all. My costume was a piece of fabric with a hole in the middle of it for my head.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Yum. Are you a pilgrim, an Indian, or brother bear?
Wow that party looks like all kinds of fun, and very politically correct as well. lol. We had free Thanksgiving dinner in the school cafeteria on Thrusday night, my roommates got in line 4 hours before it started!
Where on earth did you find that thing on your head? Looks like it belongs on the wall at the old cabin!
Brian, I'm a warrior indian.
I got the hat from a friend. I thought a wolf head topped an eagle feather.
Michael, if you were truly a Warrior Indian, you wouldn't be wearing anything on your torso. You'd at least have a spear donned with Golden Eagle feathers. Also, war paint is expected. The only reason I won't carry this argument any further is because of the fact that you had a wolf head.
Warrior indians also like to show off their pecs.
Joel: if I was a stupid warrior indian, I wouldn't be wearing anything on my torso. But the fall season had nearly passed. A cold warrior is an ineffective warrior.
Brian: Warrior indians are humble. To reveal one's strength would give the enemy an advantage.
It is true that Warrior Indians are humble. However, they are not worried about advantages. They have the biggest advantage of all: being a Warrior Indian. This far outweighs the negative effects of bone-chilling cold or your enemy thinking he knows your true power.
In fact, I have heard that some Warrior Indians make duels more challenging for themselves by giving their opponents advantages.
Post a Comment