hopefully Jeff will never be the old man on campus, he might prefer "Big Man" on Campus (BMOC)
I just thught it was funny that he's standing below this big sign that said "OLD" I had to modify it! Hopefully Jeff will like this better...
yeah, i'm sure he will
HEY JEFF!!!"You... Dahh... Mann?"I love our Grandma
lovely.
dave, you are constantly adapting to fit new trends in "cool speak." way to stay on top of things.
yeah, you got me pegged...always speaking cool.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hopefully Jeff will never be the old man on campus, he might prefer "Big Man" on Campus (BMOC)
I just thught it was funny that he's standing below this big sign that said "OLD" I had to modify it! Hopefully Jeff will like this better...
yeah, i'm sure he will
HEY JEFF!!!
"You... Dahh... Mann?"
I love our Grandma
lovely.
dave, you are constantly adapting to fit new trends in "cool speak." way to stay on top of things.
yeah, you got me pegged...always speaking cool.
Post a Comment