Mr. Chin has been freed from Beard prison. For awhile he could see the light and a way out, but he was still stuck behind the bars. Then along came a rebel named Sergent Shaver, who busted through the bars and freed Mr. Chin for good.
The End
In other words, I'm clean-shaven! I felt sad and weird for a second or two while I was in the process of the shave, but it is a nice change. Below is a few pics: Before & After style!

Tomorrow is the last football game of the season for the Jimmies and it looks like it will be played in a little snow, so that should be interesting! Even though pep band was cancelled for the game due to weather, I still plan on going and cheering for the good ol' Jimmie squad! GO JIMMIES!
May the blogs continue to bring joy to our hearts,
Austin


5 comments:
that's fresh. look out world.
i hope you can keep the ladies at bay.
Aren't you afraid of catching a chin chill now that you're bare?
I still think you need some lamb chops, but that's just me
maggie, i thought about that while I was shaving it off, but i think it will be just fine
The Jimmies ended up winning a close one in the cold weather against Valley City, 35-31! GO JIMMIES!
Post a Comment