I just did this in MS Paint last night and I noticed that opening it in paint degraded the picture quality slightly. So, it may not look really good blown up. I have a friend that has Photoshop and I could do it better there (if you were serious about framing it.)
Maybe not a poster, but 5 x 7 should be fine. I can't see any difference between this and the original. Next time he's doing something inspiring, we'll get a higher res photo for you!
I didn't really realize it when I was making this picture... but, it would be a great ad for Jamestown College. It would capitalize on the 1-5 year-old demographic. Get 'em while they're young!
Also, their saying is "Your Success, Our Tradition."
Very cool bro! That definitely is motivational! So if that was an ad for JC, does that mean that Keegan is destined to come to ND for college? It would be his success and the college's tradtion right? Haha
13 comments:
yes. thank you.
Wow Joel! Excellent and suitable for framing!
perfect
I agree- this should be printed and framed. Can you email the .jpeg to me, Joel? macyr@live.com. Thanks so much- have a great weekend!
Oh my goodness! I love it Joel. You may just have a future in motivational poster design : )
I just did this in MS Paint last night and I noticed that opening it in paint degraded the picture quality slightly. So, it may not look really good blown up. I have a friend that has Photoshop and I could do it better there (if you were serious about framing it.)
I'd love to perfect it.
We'd all love a copy of this!
Christmas shopping solved!
Maybe not a poster, but 5 x 7 should be fine. I can't see any difference between this and the original. Next time he's doing something inspiring, we'll get a higher res photo for you!
I didn't really realize it when I was making this picture... but, it would be a great ad for Jamestown College. It would capitalize on the 1-5 year-old demographic. Get 'em while they're young!
Also, their saying is "Your Success, Our Tradition."
This is awesome. I'd love a copy.
joel, do you do any work at school?
No, I haven't done any graphic design stuff. All I do is play saxophone at a church on Sundays.
or did you mean Homework?
Very cool bro! That definitely is motivational! So if that was an ad for JC, does that mean that Keegan is destined to come to ND for college? It would be his success and the college's tradtion right?
Haha
Post a Comment