Wednesday, November 12, 2008

THE MARCHING EAGLES



The Kennedy Eagles marching band was back this year after about an 8 yr lapse. New leadership and increased numbers in the band program over the past 3-4 yrs (and a LOT of volunteer help from people like Carolyn) made it possible to do this again. Marching replaced regular class for the combined bands this first quarter. Their Marching Band set included "Kung Fu Fighting" "Play that Funky Music" "Pick Up the Pieces"

4 comments:

Michael said...

Darren, you are looking good.

Edie said...

I'm proud of you, Darren. And Carolyn too cause I know how much time and energy you devote to the programs the kids are involved with - band, RIG, soccer, etc.

Austin said...

Darren, you like the guy on the movie "Drumline", with your strap in your mouth, haha, but I ditto what Michael said.

Dave said...

Play that funky music white boy...