Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

What did everyone do for Halloween? What did you dress up as?

I was a flower garden, I wore a bunch of different floral patterns... everyone said I just looked normal.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They're just jealous. They're jealous of your style.

Michael said...

No dressing up for me. Just hung out with a friend. Pretty dull.

Edie said...

Halloween was a non-event for me - not even any t-or-ters at my door.
There are so many parties at churches, etc for kids to go to that not many are out and about. Does that sound like a grandma talking?
Yes, it's me. My techno-aid was here and got me signed in, so I'll be adding me 2 cents worth. Edie

Dave said...

Yeah Mom! Thanks for joining us. The more the merrier.

Maggie will be posting some pics from the church Halloween party

Laura, any pics of the flower masterpiece?

Anonymous said...

welcome grandma!