I was in Wilton yesterday! My friend Kathy Puffe and I drove up to visit a MOPS mom who had twin boys three weeks ago. I took a couple of flannel baby blankets, and we brought her some freezer meals. In addition to the twins, she has two girls (6 1/2 and 5) and a boy (10 months). Needless to say, these twins were a surprise pregnancy! But the babies are healthy, the other children are adjusting well, and Christina is getting a lot of help from friends and family. She said we can come anytime we want to hold a baby. :)
Of course I had to drive by Grandpa and Grandma Hochhalter's old house. There have been a few changes.
I don't know how recent these changes are, or who lives there, but it was nice to see the house well cared for. The double lot and nice big yard are still one of the best things about the property. Is the house 100 years old, Mom? I seem to remember that your Grandpa Holmgren built it.
It was fun to see the house again. Many happy memories for me there.
1 comment:
thanks for blogging Mom.
Post a Comment