Tuesday, May 15, 2012

NEW HOUSE

Greetings everyone! Check out my new place! Closed on it today. I'm looking forward to refinishing the hardwood floors and sprucing this up to a "modern living-space." Notice how one can just board right up to the front door.




In the master bedroom. This color MUST go! hahaha.


 The living room as viewed from the front door. These floors need to get REFINISHED. That's step #1.


And this piano, found for free on Bisman, is STUCK.


We'll never make it..........................


WE MADE IT.



I'll keep you updated as we go along. Cheers.

6 comments:

laura said...

aaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITING congrats!!!

Darren said...

so nice... proper investment sir

Brian Prentice said...

Congrats!

Can't help but notice the nice teal Garage door exterior trim and walls! If the barn-find SL100 is still in the shed take a few pics.

Brian Prentice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave said...

Awesome! can't beat a free piano...looks like it's in perfect condition.

Unknown said...

BIG MIKE! At first I thought you said "notice how you can board up the front door." and I thought, wow Michael, what a feature!?