Hey all,
Just letting you know of something I accomplished this past semester in one of my classes. I did a massive project for my Comparative Cultures class over a country of my choice. I chose New Zealand and I created an in-depth, guidebook of it. I wish I could post the document here on the blog, but that is not allowed i guess. I also made a shortened presentation on the material in class at the end of the semester. My guidebook was one of only a few that were chosen to be presented at the Research Symposium that was hosted back in April. Also, when I got my guidebook back in May, my professor told me that he put no comments on mine because he thought it was so excellent, so that was really cool and a little humbling. If you wish to see this guidebook I'm happy to bring it along to the lake when we gather this summer or I could simply email it to you. Let me know! Thanks!
Nothing but love,
Austin
P.S. A post about my choir trip to China is coming soon as well!!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Having seen it, Austin, I can verify that it is great. I've looked up some NZ pictures and will bring them to the lake.
I wish I could go to New Zeland to test it out!
Nice work...please e-mail it to me!
Post a Comment