Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Waterskiing Music

This is part of my experiment with online music marketing. Most of you have heard the BLST Anthem that Jeff wrote last summer. I uploaded it to the music site iTunes where it can be purchased ffor $.99. Admittedly this is not going to appeal to a mass-market audience, but for $10 upfront cost I got it on iTunes and we'll see where it goes.

I am posting on some of the busier water ski online forums to see if I can generate interest and some downloads. Maybe even generate some income? (70% of sales go to the artist) Posting a link to Blogger was one of the options with this audio preview so I am trying that.

I've gotten some downloads or at least a listen and comment from a few pro waterskiers and the editor of WaterSki magazine. It is a pretty small community really ...and I have my connections.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is very cool!

Unknown said...

Pretty soon JPFresh will be collaborating with Taylor Swift.