Here are a few of my favorite pics I have taken since I got my Canon SX110 IS Camera this semester. Rocco (our roomate) is in a photog. class and he's been teaching me a few things. Hope you enjoy! (more to come later)
ps. I gave them titles just now, because I felt like it. And it helps to see each picture as unique. If you have better titles. I'm all for it. I don't have all the good ideas after all.
ps. I gave them titles just now, because I felt like it. And it helps to see each picture as unique. If you have better titles. I'm all for it. I don't have all the good ideas after all.
Mother Goose and her eggs






4 comments:
nice photos, where are all of those cats coming from?
there are cats everywhere. Every other house has a cat that lives in the driveway. Cats, squirrels and Birds. THAT'S ALL WE HAVE!
I like the pics. Those pesky squirrels are pretty cute.
Joel,
Nice shots. You saw Punch Bros? Nice! You look close too or maybe it's just your sweet zoom?
the 3/4th look great!
Post a Comment