Monday, October 12, 2009

Stage project

I'm working on a fun project at church...the last of the renovations this year. We're doing a joint project with an other startup church who rents space from us. We have a basement room we're wanting to have for multi-use; smaller kids programs, coffee house, music, movies, drama, etc. The other group knew a desiger who was willing to provide us with some free ideas for the stage area. I'm attaching the renderings for his designs. We'll have a 50" plasma in the window opening, hanging speakers, and a tech booth, for projection, sound board, mics, and stage lights.

Here's a video a guy did featuring some of the work. He made this video taking a photo every minute for a couple days of work. About 80% complete, should be done this week. I'll send a final photo then it's all complete.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTNFEbg2-Fw



4 comments:

Michael said...

blow it up dave. wish i could be there to help.

Edie said...

I'm impressed. Glad I can see it all soon.

Brian Prentice said...

Cool. I watched the video.

Darren said...

Cool, the first render reminds me of the stuff we're doing with 3D modeling in an engineering class I'm taking.