Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Finished

I turned in my final paper today at 6pm, and I am now finished! I don't know what to do with myself. Maybe catching up on sleep would be a good step. Joel and I are flying home Friday morning. I can't wait.

I feel this classy right now:

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, look. It's 2:07 am! I'm just packing to "Come Home to North Dakota." Also, I'm playing video games with my best of friends.

See you all soon!

Edie said...

And you look classy, Michael, but get on home so we can give you and Joel some hugs. See you tomorrow. (I'm going to Bismarck today -Thurs.)

Maggie said...

Congratulations on being finished for now- I bet it feels like a weight has been lifted. I hope you and Joel have a safe flight back home.

Julie said...

Way to go Michael! Now go have some fun.......have a safe trip home. Nice Pic!

Austin said...

I wish I could be done after this week, but I'm stuck here until next Thursday because of finals. It's only one more week, so I should be able make it. Haha.

Come back safely my brothas!