Thursday, October 16, 2008

Welcome

It's a family blog! It was Dave's idea, so I thought we could start one up and then see who was interested. The idea is that it would be a good way to keep up with each other.

Basically, we're trying to catch up with Laura.

4 comments:

Carol Land said...

I'm in! I have never blogged much before, just read a few and made a comment once or twice. But I like the idea of catching up with Laura! And everyone else, too. Looking forward to hearing what's new.

Anonymous said...

"catching up with laura" what is this business about?

Michael said...

laura, you're a blogging veteran. you've cleared the way.

Dave said...

Thanks Michael! It just seemed like a fun way to connect. We'll see if it flys or fizzles...Who is this Laura character everyone's talking about? Maybe a photo would jog my memory.