Keegan (20 mos.) might be the next legenary drummer, Dave Weckl? Obviously enjoying his craft, although what he's saying is anyone's guess... no doubt pure bliss.
Okay, that was stinking cute! I finally figured it out (on my own, no less!) and watched it with Macy today. Thank you so much for posting that Dave- think I could get a burned copy?
Of course you'll get a copy of the whole session, uncut, full screen version, but this is such a great way to share video with everyone. I'm glad you figured it out. Maybe I'll post him playing with the hose too.
5 comments:
Oh no! I don't know why but I can't view it...I will have to ask Ben.
Okay, that was stinking cute! I finally figured it out (on my own, no less!) and watched it with Macy today. Thank you so much for posting that Dave- think I could get a burned copy?
Maggie,
Of course you'll get a copy of the whole session, uncut, full screen version, but this is such a great way to share video with everyone. I'm glad you figured it out. Maybe I'll post him playing with the hose too.
I wanted to feel a little more snare on 2 and 4, but I'd say he's done Dave Weckl proud.
adorable! watch out darren
Post a Comment