Anyway, since elections are near I thought I would post my own question, so here it is. Now I know all of you have seen my chin beard, and I know you'll probably laugh, but I was wondering if I could get a family vote on whether to leave it on my face or shave it cause I can't decide for myself. If you could post your answer, shave or no shave, that would be great! I just figured it is time for a change, since there is supposedly going to be CHANGE once the next president is ushered in, haha. I got my absentee ballot on Friday and it feels weird to be finally voting. Crazy huh!
Some of you probably want to know the Man Cave is, so here's some pictures of it:
From left to right - Entryway, my roommate Kenny and his cove, my roommate Devin's corner, my part of the cave (bunk shared with Anthony, my other roommate) and desk area (don't worry, my computer isn't gone, i just used it to take the picture, haha), the entertainment center (Devin is pictured at right) and our furniture.
Sorry about the 2 1 2 1 format, it woul've been 3 3, but the blog isn't wide enough to fit it that way. Hope you enjoy them despite the format!



I hope to get better pictures of the room and of my roommates and I in the future, but for now this is all I got. I can't believe October is almost gone, but for every week that passes, I get more excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas break! Hope all is well, from the suburbs to the windy city to the rocky mountains to the plains to the good ol' south!
Nothing but love,
Austin


4 comments:
grow it for 3 more years without trimming.
i kid. shave it.
Shave. or I'm Uncle Dave.
Uncle Dave says SHAVE...but grow your hair longer cuz I can't.
shave
Post a Comment