It's starting to get much cooler here. This makes the bike rides back and forth to school a little bit nippy. Nothing I can't handle of course, I'm just saying. Anyway, to combat the cold air, I'm posting this picture of warmer memories from the summer. As you may know, we stained the house this summer, and this picture was taken upon completion. A very happy time indeed.
Today's highlight was this: I was in the library, looking for a few sources, when I got a text from my roommate: "Free chili Alumni." This meant there was free food nearby on campus. Turns out there was a chili cook-off/contest. So I tried as many kinds as I could. What a perfect meal for a cool night. Free food usually tastes good no matter what.
4 comments:
ummmm, yes. it is chilly up here in ND as well, today is in the 60's, woo hoo, but every morning is you-can-see-your-breath cold, not fun, it's inevitable anyway, just a matter of time before the snow falls
ironic? chilli-chilly
haha
Can you believe the guys were disappointed when I threw their shirts in the garbage?
hey micheal I have spent the last 10 minutes trying to figure out how to subscribe or post on the blog. any help?
Darren,
If you have your G-mail account, I had better luck going directly to the site...
http://prenticelanding.blogspot.com/
Log in from there. Not through Michael's link. I got error messages too.
Post a Comment