Monday, October 20, 2008

952 Crew!

So hello family,

In case you want any autographs ahead of time, check out 952 Crew, the up and coming hip hop group featuring Jeff Prentice and Blake Johnson.

We're making T-Shirts for $10 if you want one too.


952 Crew found at


Some of my personal tracks can be found at


5 comments:

skibrain said...

I guess that sometimes you have to go online and blog a bit to hear all of what is going on in your own household. I will have to sneak onto the computer upstairs and try to pirate a copy of the latest.

Where can we go to get the latest 952 music video efforts?

Unknown said...

Yo Jpfresh,

this is Hizzle-J-Bizzle keepin' it reallls.

me and a friend of mine are working on a hip hop beat right now. we'll let you know when we get done.

Anonymous said...

you white boys in the suburbs... get me a tshirt please. size small

Dave said...

I'll pay 22 cents for CardboardAnnex, unless brian can score a pirate. Dare I ask what 952 refers to?

Anonymous said...

In response to your question Uncle Dave, 952 would be our local area code. It's becoming increasingly important among American teens to represent their area codes through a medium of creative expression. We have chosen the pop culture phenomenon known as hip hop music to publicly display our pride and enthusiasm for our area code:952.