Saturday, June 16, 2012

Here's a little taste of the wedding I went to a week ago in NC. I (on the far right) convinced the groom (mid-air) that it would be a good idea for us guys to throw him up for the camera. He was pretty scared as you can tell (gripping his own pants and wide eyed, stiff as a board.)  It was a couple good friends of mine (Ben Johns and Caley (Hedrick) Johns) from Lee University that were getting married and I had the pleasure of being there to celebrate with them. From sitting in the choir loft (as one of their many good friends) singing two hymns during the ceremony, to contradancing with live bluegrass at the reception, to wine and sangria, to camping out that night and swimming in the cold creek the next morning.... IT WAS A BLAST. Hope you enjoy some of the pictures.


While I am having a great time here in TN, I miss you all. Hoping for a serving job at Olive Garden (interview on Monday),
Love,
Joel

2 comments:

Dave said...

Awesome shot! Looks like you guys are having a blast... it gives new meaning to planking.

Dave said...

That kinda sounds like something you'd instigate. I think the groom is nervous about those huge rocks in the background.