
They were so good that I had to hear the concert twice! The choir came through Bismarck on Monday, March 14th, at the end of their California tour. Michael and I went to the concert that evening at First Presbyterian. Tom was in Dallas so he missed it. Their home concert was scheduled for Sunday, March 20th, at the Basilica in Jamestown. Tom wanted to drive over for it, so I decided to go with him. The concert was even better this time, and I loved hearing all the music again. Above: Austin is in the middle of back row, Jeff is holding down the Tenor I section, with the red candle just above his head.

The cousins posing with their biggest fan. Jeff's hair is a lot shorter than when I saw him on Monday. I hear that campus stylists-in-training were vying for the chance to cut his locks. Such handsome men in their tuxedos. Wish you all could have been there!
2 comments:
For those of you who weren't able to hear us, there are videos of most of our songs from Tour on my facebook wall. Of course the sound quality fails in comparison to a live performance, but oh well.
Jeff, how did you get your hair perfectly molded?
Post a Comment