Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Jazz at The Walrus

Here's a picture from Michael and my gig on Monday night at a local restaurant/bar called the Walrus. Grandma was here and she accompanied my parents and Austin to listen. We played from 8:15pm-12:15am with a few breaks and had a great time.

Our band is called Nodak Summit (since we're all from ND but we aren't always here) Zach is an incredible drummer now living/gigging in the St. Paul area, and Darrin is a bass player living in Georgia. John Krueger is still in ND teaching music at Cathedral Private Elementary.

From L to R: Zach Schmidt (drums), John Krueger (alto sax), Darrin King (6-string electric bass) Michael (piano), Joel (tenor)


*note that I am wearing an old tie that Dave made for Grandpa a while back.

3 comments:

Carol Land said...

I am a fan.

Edie said...

I was thrilled to be there.

Dave said...

You guys sound good on looks alone!