


We finally got a plasma TV this year, but had it sitting on the old TV/media stand, so couldn't take advantage of the reduced space of a thin monitor. I just finished a built-in, by building into our walk in closet and hanging the monitor. What a difference in space, and look. I matched the wide molding to the rest of our basement. I have in-ceiling speakers and all the wires/cables are hidden in the walls. Trouble is, now Julie can't rearrange the room around so much...
7 comments:
looks fantastic, Dave. You.... Dah?.... Man.
PLAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZMMMMMMMMAAAAAA
Ha, ha...and just sold the "mission style, oak TV cabinet" on craigslist for $80!
Looking sweet. How much does the Plasma weigh?
I'm thinking there are some custom wall mounts involved here.
yeah, it's a 42" screen 57.4 lbs. The wall mount came with 4 beefy 5" lag bolts and specified that it needed to hang from 2 studs. The tv bracket is adjustable side to side and slides on the wall rack to desired location. Also angles forward.
Looks awesome Dave!
A new TV in this house too, thanks to my personal shopper, deliverer and installer. Wow! It's great, but no fancy built in. The old stereo console works fine.
Post a Comment