
I like where this direction is going. Eyes (a bit larger) could be slightly more subtle both in the light blue and whites of eyes. Start earthy and light and add more color or contrast as you go. Would the black eye shape just be painted into the round circle?
3 comments:
The pupil would be more "rounded rectangle" shaped (like the picture) and would not touch the bottom or top of the pupil. Do you think I should carve the pupils to give them some depth? (I guess it's not that way in the picture I found.)
What about a light white on the teeth? leaving them bare might not emphasize that there are actually 4 teeth.
also, do you think we could compromise between your grey-blue and the bright blue I had? I guess we could start greyer and go from there.
I just sized up the eyes you had drawn. Square is cool.
Carve only if you think it would be easier to paint/stain.
Color is fine whatever. Depending on how transparent the color is will determine brightness. Or thinning out with some water for more "stain look"
Post a Comment