Anders and I finally got to go to Hawaii for our belated honeymoon. It was excellent to get away from winter for a week in February! We spent a significant amount of time hiking, at the beach, at the pool, and eating fresh fish!
One of the non-highlights was the non-tsunami. We had to spend the day evacuated to a local baseball field where we anticipated a 2 centimeter "wave". I was mostly glad that the island wasn't wiped out and we got to enjoy the rest of our time there.
We didn't take very many pictures but here are a few:
Tree Tunnel Road: a 3 mile road completely lined by Eucalyptus trees- making a tree tunnel
Hiking Wiamea Canyon at Koke'e state park
Anders and I at the Botanical Garden, where they grow every house plant you have ever seen
5 comments:
Thanks for the Hawaii pictures - Makes me remember what a special place it is. Still dirty snowbanks here and rain, but it's not cold.
Thanks for the Hawaii pictures - Makes me remember what a special place it is. Still dirty snowbanks here and rain, but it's not cold.
Killer photos. seriously, anders could have died if he would have stepped further on that cliff.
that's what i was trying to tell him!
I figured that perhaps you were over the edge hanging by some tree roots and a passing tourist took the photo as Anders was deciding whether or not to come to your rescue...
Post a Comment