He's BIG boy! He does remind me of Keegan, however. I was with you when Keegan was about that same age and I can see the resemblance. I'm anxious to hold him!
Not too bad really. NOt the most gentle with Finley, but seems to love him and I haven't seen him too jealous for attn. Maggie told about an incident. Keegan told Maggie, "baby's crying" why's baby crying? "I poked him in the eye"
6 comments:
delicious feet.
He's BIG boy! He does remind me of Keegan, however. I was with you when Keegan was about that same age and I can see the resemblance. I'm anxious to hold him!
Then start now by lifting weights...
oh for cuute!
Definitely Keegan's bro! how is Keegan doing with the new sibling?
Not too bad really. NOt the most gentle with Finley, but seems to love him and I haven't seen him too jealous for attn. Maggie told about an incident. Keegan told Maggie, "baby's crying" why's baby crying? "I poked him in the eye"
what a cutie. I'd say he's 100% on flexibility.
Post a Comment