Tuesday, September 22, 2009

frisbee golf

Joel and I played 36 holes of disc golf last Saturday. What a great sport. I also had to include the shot of our friend Erik. Such an intense throw.

What's the deal with the blog? It's slowing down big time. C'mon!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a lamer version of a frisbee golf story:
Today Anders and I went out and bought 2 frisbees to play golf in the lovely Klaus park, $9 each for the basic basic. First part of the story is that I realize I am really terrible at this game. Just as we are finishing the last hole I tossed my disc promptly into the mighty James river, into the muck. Anders (I would have gone myself if it were more socially acceptable for female types to do so in public) stripped down to his underwear to go searching for it but we had no luck, he only got very muddy.

skibrain said...

Looks like some intense frolfers!

Michael said...

oh no laura. sorry to hear about your loss. Joel has gone muck diving before, and that's actually how he found his first disc. live and learn...

Austin said...

Nice pics! I wish you guys could come play at Klaus park. My best round is +6, but I haven't lost a disc to the Mighty James yet...and I hope to keep it that way...knock on wood! It's alot of fun and I go at least once a week, sometimes 2-3 times depending on the weather and homework load, ha. Maybe I'll get some pics up soon so you can see my form!

Michael said...

austin, make that a video of your form.

skibrain said...

No. Make that a MUSIC video of your form.